UDESHI is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
We operate a “no quibble’ exchange or refund guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return it, in its original and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price of the item.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until they are received by us. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage. If the item was faulty when you received it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
What to do when returning by post:
1. Before returning any goods to UDESHI, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item that you are returning, the reason you are returning the item and please indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
2. To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service.
3. If goods are returned from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
4. We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition. We are also unable to accept returns on undergarments due to hygenic reasons.
5. We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
6. The cost of returning goods to UDESHI is the responsibility of the customer.
7. If you have any questions about how to return goods to us, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)7990 570 555.
8. Call back – if you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you back within 1 working day.